Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Dance" Melange challenge



The theme this week over at the Melange blog is "dance". My entry utilizes a number of mixed media techniques, image transfer on canvas sewn to background canvas., tissue transfers, collage papers from reproduction vintage images from Art-e-zine vintage photo pool. Stamped and inked and distressed background, vintage lace and trims, vintage buttoms, silk flowers on a handmade gallery wrapped stretched canvas.
size is 12" x 12". will be for sale in my etsy shop tonight.CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

5 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

this is so beautiful....simply joyful !!!!!

Artsnark said...

just lovely! Great colors!

reagan said...

This piece makes me want to dance, bravo!

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! your work is wonderful....I love it!!! So great to meet you and I am now following you....

Diane said...

I love this piece! Absolutely wonderful!